Flicken's Blog

Ich bin Flicken, ja! Traditional Islam, food, guns, camping, grammar, Canadianna, Arabic, stuff.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blog Entries Are Not Essays

The idea behind my blog entries is to put out a thought du jour, solicit input, and repeat. They are thought sketches, not carefully researched pieces intended for reference in you next PhD dissertation. My hope is that you will contribute to the blog in the form of comments.

For example, when I wrote Jewish Identity & Prosetylizing, I was full aware that I am not an expert in Jewish identity and that I was oversimplifying. That's why I solicited the feedback of my Jewish-Muslim friend and neighbour, which he gave in the form of a comment. Insha' Allah, I will be following up on his comment in a later entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home